Frequently Asked Questions
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
click here...

"eTrakit" System
The City of Rockwall offers citizens and registered contractors access to the City's tracking program..
eTrakit Page

Wendell Allen
(972) 772-6452

Vicky Morton
(972) 771-7709



Jennifer Wolfe
(972) 771-7708

Richard Robertson
(972) 772-6360

Gabe Pallares
(972) 772-6450

E-mails to these addresses are read during normal business hours only.

If your complaint or comment is regarding an emergency, please call 911 and speak to a Police Dispatch Operator.


Banner and Special Event Permits

Commercial Banner Permits
Corrugated Plastic (Coroplast) Signs
(required for non-profit off-premise signage)

Non-Profit Sign Permits
Banner type signs will no longer be allowed to be used as non-profit off-premise signage.

Banner Application (For profit only)
Banner Requirements

Non-Profit Off-Premise Sign Application
Non-Profit Off-Premise Sign Regulations

Special Event Permits
Special Events / Parades / Mass Gathering
Permit Application

Signage Only Permit Application

Special Event Sign Regulations
Special Event Ordinance

Temporary Food Service Guidelines
Temporary Food Service Application
Garage Sales

Non-Profit Off-Premise Map
Signs cannot be within 300 feet of the following intersections:

IH30 @ FM 740 (Ridge Road)
IH30 @ SH205 (Goliad Street)
IH30 @ Horizon Road (FM3097 / Village Drive
SH66 @ Lakeshore Drive -

The City has developed a website to advertise your events, as an alternative to posting the banners at Ridge Road and I-30.

Please click this link to be directed to that webpage.

Neighborhood Improvement Services only handles permits for temporary signs and banners.

For permanent signs and monuments, go to the
Building Inspection Signs Page.